Reeves Landscape Company, design and build landscape gardens that are imaginative, inspirational and beautifully constructed for you to enjoy for many years.
As landscapers we are unique in that we both design and construct gardens. Our aim is to provide you with a fantastic landscaped garden that you can use to entertain friends and family, a garden where you can sit and find quiet time. Simply put, at the Reeves Landscape Company we design and build the very garden you’ve always wanted. How do we know this? Because we take the time to get to know you and your requirements, then translate these into a contemporary or classical design that best suits you and your lifestyle.
We believe each garden design should have its own identity; something unique, a character that makes it stand out from the crowd. It should also reflect your character too. We find this is a winning combination that ensures you end up with the garden you desire.
We work with a multitude of materials, such as stone and wood, glass and steel, in order to create your perfect garden. Examples of our skillset and how Reeves Landscaping can transform your outdoor space include:
- Constructing sunken gardens with formal seating areas
- Building natural garden habitats, designed to attract and observe wildlife
- The design and building of contemporary gardens, using unconventional materials
- Incorporating external lighting into our landscaped gardens, to create a magical ambience
- We build water courses that run alongside patios to give a feeling of being on your own garden island
- Water features complete with underwater lighting
- Dramatic gardens built with stone walls and large impressive walkways
- Traditional “formal gardens” with manicured lawns and perfect box-hedge
We’ve been landscapers for a long time, but we’ve never lost the passion to create truly outstanding designs built to the highest quality. It’s our attention to detail that has led us to win and work on so many prestigious landscape projects.
A lot of thought goes into designing and landscaping a garden. It has to work. The services have to be in right places, the colour scheme needs to be just right, the elements have to be well-built and overall your garden has to deliver the “wow” factor.
Landscaping is making the very best from the space available but always with your character and style in mind – the garden is part of you and your home.